£58000 - £80000 per annum + benefits
over 1 year ago
Seeking a Supply Chain Manager to work for the world's leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and gas engines.
As a Supply Chain Manager, you will be accountable to achieve key supply chain performances, leading all facility supply chain activities including strategic process transformation, supply chain planning, material requirements management, inventory management, demand and orders management, supply chain performance and logistics.
- Provide leadership, guidance and coaching to a team of dedicated supply chain professionals across multiple sites to support all crucial supply chain and wider business-related metrics.
- Area of strategic focus will be across material planning, demand and orders and finished goods shipping to provide an exceptional level of customer service to both internal and external partners.
- Develop robust process capable of delivering high levels of machine and parts availability in line with Supply chain best practice as well as the CPS Supply Chain Process Manual and adherence to the CPS Supply Chain Rules.
- Collaborate with internal and external business partners to ensure facility production schedules provide proper product availability to dealers/customers while balancing manufacturing constraint issues whilst leading facility Sales and Operations Planning conformance.
- Ensure team maintains compliance with all Internal, legislative and safety requirements from a shipping and materials movement perspective providing leadership to several third parties engaged in providing critical supply chain services such as importation and exportation management.
- Focus on supply chain improvements against KPI's including supplier development and management as well as working with product managers to ensure supply chain strategies are developed and aligned with worldwide sourcing strategies and providing inputs to supplier sourcing and resource management.
- Responsible for all personnel issues and performance evaluation of direct reports, including development, capability building and succession planning. Leading efforts to improve communications and align logistics and manufacturing activities.
- Progressive experience within the Supply Chain arena and preferably focused within heavy equipment or automotive sectors.
- Proven ability to working within a highly demanding and time sensitive environment
- APICS Qualification and/or relevant degree or extensive experience reflecting senior supply chain roles.
- Demonstrated experience within areas of demand management, material planning and international shipping and distribution.
- Proven ability of leadership and coaching to a highly motivated and engaged team to deliver high level of progressive KPIs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal with demonstrated ability to collaborate with internal and external business partners to delivery enterprise results.
Skills, experience & qualifications you may have;
- Automotive experience.
- Lean Manufacturing experience.
- Heavy equipment experience.
- Leadership of 50 - 200 at all levels.
In return our client can offer you a permanent role working for a global manufacturing company, salary is dependent upon experience and ranges between £58,000 to £80,000 plus medical/pension scheme, bonus and car allowance.
Interested in the above role?
Apply today! Please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.