A Supply Chain Manager is required with knowledge of Supplier Selection and Inventory Management. Candidates with experience of the Cosmetics, Beauty or Personal Healthcare manufacturing industries would be well received.
This company, a manufacturer of Cosmetics and Personal Healthcare items based in South West London (Greater London) requires a skilled and commercially focused Supply Chain Manager with project management experience for a new permanent role.
As a Supply Chain Manager, you will be required to:
- Take full responsibility for all aspects of inventory management, striving to achieve 0% waste and 100% availability.
- Manage projects which are specific to clients and brands, liaising with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure production is on schedule, of the highest quality, and within budget.
- Be heavily involved with supplier selection, including providing make or buy guidance to internal stakeholders, working with suppliers within the PSL and making recommendations re suppliers for the PSL.
The Supply Chain Manager should have the following skills or experience:
Margin Improvement experience and expertise, to ensure all products meet best cost potential.
- Line management experience, as you will have responsibility for staff, and an engaging leadership style which extends to your relationships with other teams and stakeholders.
- Supplier Management experience, ensuring service and performance levels are met, and acting as first contact re any issues.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of manufacturing within the Cosmetics, Beauty or Personal Healthcare to develop your career. In return for your experience, this South West London-based manufacturing company will offer you a competitive salary of circa £40,000 - £45,000 per annum.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Supply Chain Management within the Cosmetics, Beauty or Personal Healthcare manufacturing arena and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Supply Chain Manager role, please contact Claire Male at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446131.