about 2 years ago
Supply Chain Insight Analyst
Food and Drink
An exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Insight Analyst to work for a global leading catering, hospitality products and services business supplying the airline industry.
Are you looking to utilise your analytical skills within a truly exciting industry - fast-paced and ever-changing?
With trends and customer expectations constantly evolving, agility is critical and as Supply chain Insight Analyst you will be responsible for extracting business insights and intelligence from data with the ability to play this back to the business and to customers, in a clear and concise format, to drive business outcomes. You will also provide further analysis of Supply Chain data and new business opportunities to support network optimisation, insight and activity cost calculations and apportionment.
You will own the management, enrichment and maturity of Business as Usual activities and the business data that sits within this, through repeatable frameworks using LLamasoft's Data Guru software. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Act as a supply chain data custodian, to enable insight and business intelligence for internal and external use
- Develop a suite of intuitive BI dashboards to communicate network insight, playback and performance with actionable analysis and recommendations. Offer subject matter expertise on solving business problems using data and facilitating the resulting change.
- Proactively address network issues and raise opportunities for improvement. Utilising advanced excel and analytical skills to calculate costs against disparate charging mechanisms and pricing structures. Enrich existing reports by utilising analysis to explore historical and forward-looking trends - including Seasonal, YoY, Progressive and time comparative perspectives.
- Identify and rationalise opportunities for Network Optimisation
- Work closely with Operations Director to provide internal network analysis and modelling to understand the cost and operational impact of changes to current business network & infrastructure.
Are you a talented business analyst with a background in supply chain-based analytics?
Do you have 3-5 year's proven work experience in an analytical role, ideally within supply chain or logistics?
Can you demonstrate strong technical skills: Advanced Excel (including VBA), SQL experience, knowledge of optimisation tools (Supply Chain desirable, LLamasoft preferably), knowledge of Power BI or other BI reporting tools essential, knowledge of ERP system?
In return for your supply chain insight analytical skills we can offer an attractive salary and benefits package and with a worldwide presence, a career with global mobility opportunities. Interested? Please forward your latest CV or contact 01384 446162 for further details.