A Supply Chain Insight Analyst is required with knowledge of providing insight, analysis and optimisation. Candidates with experience of the Food or FMCG industry would be well received.
Due to continued growth this company, a description based in Ashford, Middlesex requires a confident and resourceful Supply Chain Insight Analyst with, ideally, Llamasoft experience for a new permanent role.
As a Supply Chain Insight Analyst, you will be required to:
- Act as supply chain data custodian, where you will aggregate and reinterpret data sets from various internal and external sources and maintain structured databases to hold raw data from various disparate data sources.
- Develop a suite of intuitive BI dashboards to communicate network insight, playback and performance with actionable analysis and recommendations, using Power BI and MicroStrategy.
- Offer subject matter expertise on solving business problems.
- Address network issues, cost logistics solution, enrich existing reports using analysis to explore historical and forward-looking trends
- Use advanced Excel and analytical skills to calculate costs against disparate charging.
The Supply Chain Insight Analyst should have the following skills or experience:
- Demonstrable working knowledge of both Supply Chain and Insight Analysis.
- Advanced Excel with VBA.
- Preferably SQL.
- Knowledge of optimization tools, Supply Chain desirable, Llamasoft preferable.
- Knowledge of Power BO or another BI tool.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Supply Chain and Insight Analysis to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Ashford, Middlesex-based food service company will offer you a negotiable salary of circa £40-50k.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Supply Chain Analysis and insight and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Supply Chain Insight Analyst role, please contact Claire Male at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446131.