Supply Chain Coordinator
A Supply Chain Coordinator is required by global engineering/manufacturing organisation based in Coventry. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established, growing organisation and be an integral part of the Supply Chain team.
As Supply Chain Coordinator, you will support the senior members of the team in meeting the aims and strategies of the department.
- Ensure on time product supply to customers by optimising MRP and logistics flow, achieving inventory targets including negotiation with the supply base.
- Stock analysis and demand data to achieve or exceed Supply Chain KPI.
- Develop MRP and inventory management systems, processes.
- Monitor and maintain KPIs to meet/exceed targets, e.g. Parts Availability, Stock Turnover, Vendor OTIF and Purchase Orders.
- Manage Engineering Change (ECN) activities including phasing in/out of parts, updating part data and obsolete/slow moving stock management.
- Support NPI activities through the management and tracking of parts availability/status to meet customer requirements.
- Work closely with Purchasing to optimise spend vs inventory e.g. Batch Pricing
- Liaise with suppliers to actively manage all order book and associated issues by creation and execution of appropriate action plans.
- Complete and maintain accurate, timely documentation and records as required by the business.
- Experience of working within a demanding manufacturing/engineering environment, having a proven track record of a success within a diverse operation with multiple product lines.
- You will have an excellent understanding of MRP or SAP based systems, as well as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
- Ideally, you will be qualified to HNC level and have good organisational and time management skills.
We are seeking a self-motivated, Supply Chain Coordinator who is seeking a new challenge and willingness to take ownership. If you offer the above experience in return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
Interested? Please forward your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 01384 446162.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.