Supply Chain Coordinator – Fixed Term Contract
A leading global manufacturer of chilled and frozen products for the retail, food service and ingredients markets is seeking a Supply Chain Coordinator – Fixed Term Contract. As Supply Chain Coordinator, you will support the Supply Chain Analyst in the control of suppliers, managing the inbound supply of products from a global supply chain to fulfil demand either through the UK factory or direct to the customer.
- You will maintain a portfolio of raw materials to an agreed stock holding, based on a collaborative forecast, to ensure consistent supply and achieve service level targets
- Fostering relationships with suppliers you will provide an open and communicative exchange of information to allow effective management of the supply chain.
- Maintain forecasts to drive replenishment and MRP systems.
- Report accurate positions of stock to ensure the business is aware of issues around shelf life, stock rotation, obsolete, excess and slow moving stock.
- Enacting purchase orders for re-ordering product from all suppliers, taking into consideration lead-times and forecast requirements, to achieve target stock holding.
- Creating purchase orders on business systems and expediting through to receipt.
- Negotiating with all suppliers to ensure purchase orders are delivered in line with expectations.
- Communicating activity on product introductions and exits to provide minimal levels of waste.
- Updating reports for customers and internal stake holders on material availability and other specific requests.
- Collating and maintaining master data and information.
- Supporting internal stakeholders.
We are seeking a talented Supply Chain Coordinator, who has the ability to demonstrate:
- Flexibility to meet the changing demands of customers/stakeholders
- Ability to concentrate on detailed tasks for prolonged periods of time whilst ensuring high levels of accuracy.
- Good IT skills, proven working knowledge of Excel (Pivot Tables, Formulas, V Look Ups).
- Previous experience in a supply chain/planning role in an FMCG business.
- SAP experience.
- Good negotiation/communication skills.
Are you looking for a new challenge or new assignment and your experience matches the above, please forward your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.