Supply Chain Coordinator required by leading, innovative manufacturer/supplier of medical equipment to healthcare organisations globally. As Supply Chain Coordinator you will be responsible for the coordination of orders, planning and scheduling a range of components.
Order, plan and schedule components to maintain optimum levels of inventory with regard to component lead times, order quantities and forward orders, delivering the highest levels of customer service to ensure relevant KPI’s are met.
- Responsible for placing and acknowledgement of purchase orders to meet end user and customer requirements, ensuring on time delivery and best-in-class customer service.
- Manage day to day supply chain to keep exception costs to absolute minimum.
- Communicating with suppliers via phone and e-mail (order tracking, expediting, shipping discrepancies, resolving invoice queries and inbound freight management where required).
- Optimise existing techniques of JIT ensuring stock levels are maintained in line with set budgets, achieving stock turn ration targets.
- Develop both internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- In conjunction with IT, and other business functions assist with the maintenance of purchasing systems to ensure the existence of data integrity and improved system performance.
As a successful Supply Chain Coordinator, you will offer:
- Min. 2 years’ supplier management experience, with a proven track record of improved delivery performance.
- Working knowledge of MRP / ERP systems, proficient user of Excel with good analytical skills and a high attention to detail.
- Evidently passionate about customer service and continuous improvement.
In return for your experience as a Supply Chain Coordinator, you will be offered a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package; flexible working, childcare vouchers, bonus scheme, healthcare, life insurance and progression opportunities.
Interested? Please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Lisa for further details on 01384 446162.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.