over 1 year ago
Role: Supply Chain Controller
Industry: Automotive Engineering
Experienced Supply Chain Controller required by global leader in the manufacture of specialist castings. Due to business growth this company is seeking a Supply Chain professional that support the Materials Planning and Logistics management team.
- Responsible for supporting the MP&L Management team with all MP&L responsibilities.
- Controlling Supply Chain activity, including sub-contract processes.
- Data Audit and analysis on behalf of the MP&L function.
- Assist with the development of junior members of the materials planning and logistics team.
- Ensure on-time delivery of castings to all customers.
- Complete Perpetual Inventory Count (PI).
- Ensure all MP&L activities are carried out inline with the approved risk assessments and process instructions.
- Proven experience of leading material planning and logistics within a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation as it applies to the role.
- Competence in using Health, Safety and Environmental awareness.
- Organising and planning skills.
- Problem Solving skills
This is an exciting opportunity and in return for your material planning and logistics skills, you will be offered a competitive salary and package. Interested, please apply asap or call for further information 01384 446162.