Supply Chain Controller
A Supply Chain Controller is required by renowned supplier of high-performance cast components to the automotive, prototype and motorsport markets. This market leader support a broad range of industry sectors including; automotive, aerospace and marine.
As Supply Chain Controller you will manage all aspects of MP&L, controlling supply chain activity including; sub-contract processes. Data audit and analysis on behalf of the MP&L function.
- Supporting the Senior Management team, ensuring the effectiveness of the company’s Materials, Planning and Logistics processes and operating partnerships in meeting customer delivery schedules directly or indirectly.
- Maintain effective communication links with customers and suppliers ensuring customer satisfaction through effective planning and on time delivery.
- Communicate with customers and suppliers using Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), ensuring receipt of schedules and sending shipping notifications.
- Process, manage, analyse and present analytical data, and formulate documents that are presentable to stakeholders as required.
- Previous MP&L experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Proven experience of achieving on time delivery to the quality standard required by the customer
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Quality system knowledge is desirable for this role.
- Proficient with IT systems – Microsoft Office including; Excel and MRP/ERP based systems.
In return for your supply chain expertise, you will in return be offered a competitive salary and benefits package. Interested? Please contact email@example.com or call directly for further details 01384 446162
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.