Sales Order Processor
South West London - SW9
£11 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Order Processor/Customer, based in London SW9, who will be responsible for ensuring that all orders are processed to agreed timescales, and to provide a high level of customer service.
This is 1 month contract running from 8th of June to the 4th of July
About the role
- Provide support to the business with order inputting and resolving customer queries.
- Ensure that orders are inputted accurately in the agreed format, to agreed timescales.
- Deal with any sales issues, complaints and customer queries
- Ensure that customer queries are responded to within 24 hours
- Undertake routine administrative tasks such as filing, faxing emailing, word-processing, photocopying, printing
- Ability to demonstrate a professional and reliable work ethic
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise workload
- Focused on customer service
- Ability to demonstrate good attention to detail and order inputting
- Good knowledge of MS Office
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of sales administration and order processing and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Supply Chain Coordinator role, please contact Scott Williams at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 138.