Supply Chain Analyst
Food & Drink
£28,000 to £38,000
Our client is the industry leading FMCG research and training charity. They sit at the heart of the food industry, bringing together a unique network of retailers, manufacturers, primary producers and service providers to address the big issues being faced now or in the future.
Their in-depth understanding of shoppers, retailing and supply chains is supported by their knowledge of broader topics affecting the industry - health, nutrition, sustainability and economics among them.
We are now looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join the team. You must have a passion for best practice and excellence, as you take the lead on creating insight on the big Supply Chain issues, so that your customers can be prepared better for the future.
You will be able to develop your specialism as well as diversify into new areas. It will require you to be on top of the latest thinking, enjoy translating this into best practice and be creative in developing impactful content.
About the role
- Research using various methods including social media savvy
- Understand the needs of your customers to ensure you focus on the issues that matter
- Produce content on the latest issues that drive growth and efficiency in the chain
- Identify best practice developments through networking in the industry
- Generate unique pieces of content such as case studies, depot visits and practical know-how
- Take a customer focused approach to improve the quality of your research, making the SCA service indispensable
- Produce insight in the most compelling and impactful way to engage more users of the website
- Track record of being a self-starter with the drive and determination to succeed
- Strong social media experience
- Examples of being creative and innovative
- Evidence of having supply chain experience across demand planning, supply chain development
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills, able to translate complex issues into simple English, whilst able to influence in the organisation
- Broad understanding of big trends backed up by examples of key projects to drive improvement
- Sound skills to deliver to deadlines involving various stakeholders
- Graduate calibre or have gained extensive supply chain experience
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of FMCG Supply Chain's, evidence of analysing trends and market activity and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Supply Chain Analyst role, please contact Scott Williams at Jonathan Lee Recruitment PSC17