West Bromwich, West Midlands
Up to £25700.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Supply Chain Analyst (£25706) 40 hour week
My client are a multi-national metals manufacturer based in West Bromwich.
They are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to cover a 12 month contract.
The position holder will develop, analyse and maintain statistical information, purchase order details and financial data relating to the key accounts. Supporting the Sales department in maintaining an organized database of customer requrements, profile and historical position.
Key Tasks include:
Creation and monthly updating of the sales plan based on the input of the customer representatives
- Preparation of sales/PO analysis
- Tracking volume and price trends
- Administrator and main contact for Accounts IT tools; responsible for data export and analysis
- Administrator and main contact for sales data management, responsible for data export and analysis
- Account support for sales data management and reporting
- Creation and annotation of annual and strategic sales plan based on input from the customer managers
- Creation and commentary of the monthly Rolling forecast
- Creation of analysis based on Account data:
- Volume and price development
- Product mix development
- Portfolio development
- Continuous improvement of sales processes, such as order entry control, order to cash control, commercial claim compensation.
- Support Key Account Managers in sales data management and reporting regular price updates, based on the agreed pricing model with the customer
- Strong data analysis skills
- MRP experience ideally SAP
- Manufacturing / Engineering experience would be an advantage
- Sales data analysis experience
- Supply chain data analysis experience
You may currently be working as a Supply Chain Analyst, Logistics Analyst, Material Planner, Sales Data Analyst.
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this Supply Chain Analyst role.