Supply Chain Analyst (Outbound) X 2
Salary: £32,000 - £34,000
Automotive Tier 1
Supply Chain Analysts required by global Automotive Tier 1 manufacturer based Telford, Shropshire. Part of one of the largest global automotive Tier 1 organisations, this company provides quality pressings and components to numerous Auto OEM's across the UK and beyond. Due to continued uplift in demand, we are seeking talented Supply Chain Analysts.
As Supply Chain Analyst, you will work as part of the supply chain team creating production plans and supplier schedules, managing constraints, liaising with customers and suppliers (internal and external). Managing a robust and effective production plan utilising up to date run rates and change over times ensuring a smooth and efficient process within the Plant.
- Manage supplier scheduling in line with company policies for stockholding & customer schedules, ensure unexpected shortfalls are identified and followed up.
- Effectively communicate with the customer & supply base, ensuring clear communication of status of ongoing requirements, including material status during engineering change.
- Prepare production & capacity plans, ensuring product is manufactured and delivered in line with customer requirements, whilst maintaining pre-defined levels of inventory.
- Maintain shop floor data system/production planning interface accuracy.
- Promote improvements within the material flow e.g. SCM, JIT, Kanban, visual management ensuring best cost solutions are implemented etc.
- Internal and external Concern Management (Supply Chain), root cause analysis and solution implementation.
- Knowledge of JIT, Kanban, MRP and other modern manufacturing control techniques
- Experience of operating in an MRP environment within the Automotive sector
- Experience of Mfg Pro or similar ERP, fully proficient with Microsoft Office including; Excel and Word
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to remain analytical and make sound business decisions in a high pressure, fast moving environment.
Do you have strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire others, the integrity and the ability to drive through change? Are you a Supply Chain Analyst driven by results - decisive, confident in addressing problems and opportunities, willing to challenge accepted methods and standards? If so, this could be the career opportunity for you. Please contact Lisa on 01384 446162 or email your CV
We have 2 roles - Monday - Thursday 08.00 - 4.30 and Friday 08.00 - 13.00 OR Rotational shifts Monday to Thursday 06.00 - 14.00 and Friday 06.00 - 11.00 / Monday to Thursday 14.00 - 22.00 and Friday 11.00 - 16.00. Please specify your preference.