Supply Chain Manager
Salary Range: £18.05 Ltd Co
A Supply Chain Manager is required with knowledge of MP&L or logistic tracking.
This company based in Bridgend requires a Supply Chain Manager with strong analytical skills for a new contract role.
As a Supply Chain Manager, you will be required to:
- Be responsible for control of externally procured production parts across several engine lines within Plant, and assist in maintaining production at all times
- Have daily contact between Plant personnel and EP Suppliers in matters such as supply, capacity, quality, and scheduling
- Handle and responsibly analyse various information data from several areas, and assess urgency and necessity for special freight actions
- Be responsible for material control and operation of various Company mechanised information systems, and be able to display knowledge of systems where outside suppliers require instruction or interpretation update
- Actively monitor and work to improve Internal and SCM metrics
- Monitor and ensure accurate reporting of Premium Freight expenditure, ensuring that Premium Freight expenditure is optimized to support production without unnecessary expense.
- Support the SCM Supervisor in ensuring that Plant inventory is maintained at optimal levels to support production without generating excess inventory.
- Support the Plant Inventory meeting and inventory reduction & stockpiling objectives.
- Perform related duties as required and support the wider MP&L team where workload dictates including working extended hours when requested.
The Supply Chain Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- A flexible approach to successfully managing frequent change
- Evidence of continuous improvement
- Good understanding of IT and supply chain
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of automotive supply chains develop your career. In return for your experience, this Bridgend based company will offer you:
- £18.05 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the Supply Chain Manager role or would like to apply, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role.
To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship