over 1 year ago
Reporting to the Master Production Scheduler, the individual will provide Johnson Matthey (JM) with valuable insight of customer demand profiles and trends, enabling JM to protect it's interests in a volatile industry.
- Continual maintenance and analysis of customer orders.
- Entering Demand accurately and efficiently.
- Analysing Demand variation paying close attention to anomalies.
- Providing reports/pack to key stakeholders.
- Help provide demand analysis for the monthly S&OP Cycle to make recommendations to commercial and Demand Team on planning strategy
- Engaging with SAP team to develop the demand entry and analysis process.
- Supporting key stakeholders which will include liaising with Supply Chain, Customer Service and Commercial teams where required.
- To take on any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- Directly entering and maintaining the weekly demand profile/s in a timely manner
- Provide detailed and accurate demand variation analysis
- Provide weekly "Demand Profile" packs to key stakeholders highlighting any major variations
- Working closely with Demand planners and liaising with Supply Chain departments
- Monitor, update and develop KPI's
- Working closely with Demand planners to manage inventory levels reducing working capital and obsolescence
This role may require travelling and help provide additional support to other JM Site/s
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE - ESSENTIAL
GCSE level qualifications
Good level of Microsoft Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
Good communication skills
Good attention to detail
Quick to learn new skills
Able to prioritise their own workload
Work well within a team
Supply Chain experience/background
Challenge the status quo and/or challenge discrepancies
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.