Job title: Supply Chain Analyst
Location: Heckmondwike, West Yorkshire
A Supply Chain Analyst is required with a strong customer service background within a Production, Control and Logistics environment for a new permanent role. Candidates with experience in a Tier 1 Automotive company would be well received.
Due to growth this company, a tier 1 automotive company based in Heckmondwike requires a proactive Supply Chain Analyst who has worked with EDI (Electronic data integration system) and is used to working in a fast paced, demanding environment.
As a Supply Chain Analyst you will be required to:
- Ensure 100% on time and in full delivery to customers
- First point of contact for customers
- Analyse, understand and anticipate the customer needs
- Integrate customer demand and analyse variations on a daily basis
- Challenge customer demand/expectations with variations
- Maintain scheduling agreement and part master data.
- Obtain quotes and approvals for special transportation
- Liaise with PC&L Team to share customer priorities
- Liaise with Production Planner to ensure correct Stocking
- Coordinates smooth new product introductions
- Ensures correct Obsolescence process without inventory and cost impact to the business.
- Support PC&L Manager in any additional day to day activities
- Customer Face to Face visits as required.
- Maintain SDS system and respond to customers in timely manner.
- Organise and liaise with other departments to ensure replacement of customer rejects.
- Lead/participate in improvement projects.
- Receives customer information, converts it, analyses for variances.
- Communicates with external customers as well as PC&L Team, Production Team, Quality and Process Engineering.
- Maintains BPCS data
- Work within requirements of IATF16949
- Supplier and customer delivery performance KPI
The Supply Chain Analyst should have the following skills or experience:
- SAP integration of customer demand
- Automotive Tier 1 / 2 experience.
- General admin duties
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Good telephone manner
- Good oral and written communicator with all levels
- Able to work under pressure and work to deadlines
- Able to prioritise own work
- Experience of SAP
- Conversant with Excel, Word and Lotus Notes.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Supply Chain Analyst role, please contact Georgia Silk at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 147.