£22k - 24k per year
Supply Chain Administrator (Twelve Month Contract)
£22,000 to £24,000 plus 33 days holiday (Inc Bank Holidays) & benefits
A fast-paced manufacturing company are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Administrator on a twelve-month fixed term contract. You will have experience working within a supply chain role within a fast-paced environment, with knowledge of purchasing and importation of goods.
As a Supply Chain Administrator your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Reporting into the Supply Chain Manager, you will manage customers orders and making sure they are recorded and implemented correctly onto the internal systems.
- Working closely with suppliers, re-ordering stock and updates on pending arrivals.
- Attend and participate in weekly planning meetings.
- Advising and update customers of production schedules and delivery dates per order.
- Arranging international shipping with shipping agents.
- Organising despatch of parcels and post.
- Assisting with the organisation of freight and transportation for customer deliveries, when required.
An exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Administrator with the following.
- Experienced working within a fast-paced Supply Chain environment with an understanding of freight and purchasing.
- Excellent customer service skills both verbally & written.
- Confident with Microsoft Office system.
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Supply Chain Administrator with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.