- Sector: Off-Highway
- Function: Logistics
- Contact: Kate Stevens
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446130
- Expiry Date: 22 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59137
Account Coordinator (Supply Chain)
Up to £18.50 p/h (Inside IR35)
As Account Coordinator you will be the prime contact for an assigned group of dealers within CIS, Europe, Africa and Middle East regions, and you will effectively and accurately process and monitor dealer orders and order changes.
You will take ownership and quickly resolve general and technical queries and problems by working with and building relationships with relevant departments.
- Timely analysing of incoming orders to determine whether or not these orders should be released to the appropriate factories for production.
- Clarification with appropriate function areas (factories, finance groups etc.) of non-standard order specifications, instructions, terms and conditions as to their acceptance by the company (for example: sourcing, special payment terms, special delivery and shipping instructions etc.)
- Timely and accurate processing of prime product and related attachment orders and order changes (includes re-billings from strategic inventory accounts) in CMOPS (Corporate Machine Orders Processing System) for some factories and in (SAP) for other factories.
- Machine Specification grief resolution in CMOPS with factory POC analysts and dealers.
- Monitoring of production/shipping/collection of orders identified by dealers/customers or other functional areas as critical for various reasons (Letter of Credit expiry, Import License expiry, demo units etc).
- Clarification of alternatives to alleviate problems caused by production delays or material shortages etc. affecting critical delivery commitments (for example: deletion of substitution of attachments on an order, production spot switches etc).
- Clarification and ensuring of correct application of special pricing agreements.
- Releasing of and ensuring compliance with special shipping and documentation instructions by forwarders, plants, traffic groups etc.
- Releasing of up-to-date "Standard Shipping and Documentation Instructions" (SSDI) for assigned dealers/customers and updating/ensuring correct maintenance of the respective CMOPS and Mach1 database and pending orders.
- Clarification in cooperation with the Logistics Group of most economical shipping and documentation/legalization/collection methods and procedures.
- Ensure that all transactions are made in compliance with VAT, Tax, Accounting and legal rules and regulations.
- Analysing fundamental causes for dealer/customer complaints or inefficiencies/deficiencies in order processing systems and procedures and suggesting corrective actions to supervisor
- Higher education, preferable.
- Can quickly build rapport and build strong relationships
- Good diplomacy in resolving conflicting issues
- Ability to work with big amounts of data with high accuracy under time constraints.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Work in a team environment, demonstrates initiative and can work independently
- Computer literacy, incl. advanced Excel knowledge.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
Core Hours: 08:00 - 16:00
Offering hybrid working arrangements
Interested in the above role?
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.