An opportunity has arisen for a Supplier Warranty Engineer responsible for Supplier Warranty Recovery.
The purpose of this role is to review warranty claim data and by working together with the suppliers, the warranty team, engineering and supplier quality, will determine the root cause of the failure and therefore implement corrective action.
* Analysis of Excel based warranty data
* Identify trends within the data (part number / failure mode / supplier)
* Collaborate with suppliers on potential root causes
* Gather evidence to support root cause findings
* Identify & implement corrective actions with suppliers
* Supplier visits to review / audit manufacturing process
* Present findings to stakeholder group
Skills, experience and qualifications you will have;
* Previous experience within a relevant function i.e. preferably quality or engineering however manufacturing engineering will be considered
* Analytical, problem solving
* Effective communication skills
* Knowledge of engine component production techniques
If you would like to know more about this opportunity please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.