Supplier Quality Technician
Our client, a leading aerospace manufacturer of innovative safety-critical control systems based in Dorset, requires a Supplier Quality Technician to support Supplier Quality improvement, drive root cause analysis and increase on-going development of increased supplier capability.
In addition, the Supplier Quality Technician will support the supplier approval system and ensure adherence to the Quality Management Systems.
Key Responsibilities of the Supplier Quality Technician will include:
- Supporting and monitoring the quality standards for suppliers
- Supporting the on-time delivery of products at the right cost
- Managing supplier non-conformance and root cause analysis
- Ensuring best practice is adopted within the supply chain
- Preparing documentation for inspection and testing procedures
- Participating in First Article Inspections at suppliers
- Participating in Continuous Improvement Projects
Key Skills and Experience required for the Supplier Quality Technician:
- Previous experience in a similar role within an aerospace or mechanical company preferable
- Proven experience within Quality Assurance with an understanding of quality tools and techniques
- Proven experience of driving root cause analysis with suppliers
- Understanding of quality standards such as AS9100
- Strong technical engineering knowledge and ability to read engineering drawings
We anticipate that demand for this opportunity will be high, so if you feel that you meet the key criteria required for the Supplier Quality Technician, please apply today or contact Sarah Davies on 01384 446 143 for further information.