Supplier Quality Manager
Warwickshire, Lancashire or Norfolk, can be home based.
From £50,000 - £60,000, company car, pension, bonus, 25 days holiday
This well-known organisation provides a comprehensive range of market leading domestic and commercial heating solutions via many successful brand names, the organisation has a strong history of manufacturing in the UK.
Due to the complex nature of the manufacturing supply base, the business is recruiting for a Supplier Quality Manager. There will be travel to supplier sites across the UK and into Europe, where you will be working with suppliers to increase the quality and therefore providing an even better product. It is essential that you are a manufacturing and engineering quality professional who can converse with customer and suppliers at all levels.
Supplier Quality Manager Role - key accountabilities: -
- To drive improvement at suppliers across the UK, improving capability
- Compliance to Group audit schedule at suppliers and to UK businesses; adjusting frequency to suit business needs
- Managing the supplier quality team (organised by commodity type) to meaningfully interact with suppliers for prompt 8D closure, resolution of problems and foster team work
- Manage audits and visit schedules for auditors.
- Drive down no fault founds following failures/ returns
As Supplier Quality Manager you will have a background in Quality, an understanding of manufacturing, and a tenacious and logical approach, which will enable you to confidently manage internal and external relations and ensure the best outcomes are achieved. You will be used to developing and implementing quality audits, risk assessments and looking in depth at root cause analysis of quality issues.
You will hold a relevant qualification in quality, and ideally come from a manufacturing, engineering or even an automotive background.
If you feel you can add value to the above role, please apply for a further discussion