Supplier Quality Engineer (Materials)
Competitive Salary + Benefits
A Supplier Quality Engineer is required with knowledge of taking raw materials through forging to component level. Candidates with experience of the aerospace industry would be well received.
Due to continuing growth, this company, a leading aerospace manufacturer based in Gloucestershire requires an experienced Supplier Quality Engineer with forging experience for a new permanent role
As a Supplier Quality Engineer, you will be required to:
- Develop, qualify and audit existing and new raw material suppliers, forgers and casting companies
- Recommending and qualifying new material sources, manufacturing routes and new materials
- Working closely with the Materials and Process laboratory to carry out root cause analysis of material-related issues
The Supplier Quality Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- HNC/Degree qualified or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of materials manufacture, forging and casting processes
- Experienced auditor, preferably at lead assessor level
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of forging and metals to develop your career.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you would like to be considered, please apply today, or contact Sarah Davies at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 143 for further information.