Supplier Quality Engineer
Our client, a leading aerospace manufacturer of innovative safety-critical control systems based in Dorset, requires a Supplier Quality Engineer for the on-going development of supplier capability.
The Supplier Quality Engineer will be responsible for supplier quality performance and driving root cause analysis. Some travel to suppliers will be required.
Key Responsibilities of the Supplier Quality Engineer:
- Developing a supplier approval system
- Conducting audits
- Ensuring adherence to Quality Management system requirements
- Developing suppliers in regards to cost, quality and timeliness
- Developing supplier capability through strategic and tactical improvement activities
- Participating in First Article Inspections at suppliers
Key Skills and Experience required for the Supplier Quality Engineer:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent understanding of quality tools and techniques including auditing
- Understanding of key aerospace quality standards such as AS9100 and NADCAP
- Strong technical engineering knowledge and ability to read engineering drawings
This is an excellent opportunity for a Supplier Quality Engineer with experience of aerospace and supplier quality management. If you feel that you possess the necessary skills and qualities required for the Supplier Quality Engineer, please apply today, or contact Sarah Davies on 01384 446 143 for further information.