£Comp + Bens
about 2 months ago
Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA) Engineer
A Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA) Engineer is required to work with suppliers to evaluate and develop the supply chain. Candidates with experience of auditing suppliers to automotive standards would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, an award-winning transmission technology specialist based in Thatcham, requires a proactive Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA) Engineer to support the implementation and subsequent maintenance of systems and processes to ensure compliance with the automotive IATF16949 Quality Management standard. As the Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA) Engineer you are required to:
- Lead supplier APQP activity, management of problems and resolutions
- Ensure suppliers are working to automotive standards, management of supplier concerns
- Carry out supplier assessments including process audits to automotive standards
- Make recommendations based on the results of supplier assessment activities and following these up through to implementation
- Provide technical support and process assistance to engineers and customers as required
The Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA) Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Level 3 qualification in an engineering related discipline
- In depth knowledge of ISO9001 and IATF16949
- Knowledge of PPAP and APQP tools
- Knowledge of problem solving and root cause analysis tools
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a desire to investigate and solve root cause of manufacturing problems to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Thatcham based transmission technology specialist will offer you:
No Certificate of Sponsorship is available. Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA) Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA) Engineer role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.