Wolverhampton, West Midlands
over 1 year ago
Supplier Performance Manager
Salary Range: Competitive + benefits
Leading Global Aerospace Company
A Supplier Performance Manager is required with knowledge of Continuous Improvement tools and techniques and supplier development. Candidates with experience of the Aerospace and manufacturing industries would be well received.
This Global Aerospace company based in Wolverhampton requires a creative and exceptional Supplier Performance Manager with Continuous Improvement knowledge for this permanent role. As Supplier Performance Manager, you will be required to:
- Build strong relationships internally and externally and at all levels.
- Evaluate supplier performance and drive improvement.
- Deploy Continuous Improvement tools and techniques to achieve sustainable results.
The Supplier Performance Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Continuous Improvement tools and techniques.
- Delivery of sustained supplier performance.
- Ability to build effective and productive relationships.
- Supplier assessment and evaluation.
- Knowledge of Advanced Product Quality Planning and Control Plans.
- Must be experienced in the application of advanced problem-solving skills, 8D, 7QC tools.
- Black Belt and/or Six Sigma certified, Lean Certification, Supply Chain Management qualification.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with detailed knowledge of Supplier Performance improvement and Continuous Improvement methodologies to develop your career. In return for your skills and experience, this Wolverhampton based Aerospace company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Career development.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Continuous Improvement methodologies and Supplier Performance Development and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Supplier Performance Manager role, please contact Paul Broadhead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 155.