Supplier Performance Engineer
LTD - 6 months
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, UK
Industry: Off Highway
A Supplier Performance Engineer has become available for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
You will join a dynamic, fast paced supply chain department, based in Peterborough. The team are responsible for the on-time delivery of material to the facility, scheduling engine build & machining lines and logistics processes to support operations in the UK, China, Brazil, India and North America.
This opportunity will best suit candidates with previous supply chain experience, and a strong technical understanding of supply chain business processes.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Degree Qualified or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated understanding of supply chain planning, demand and orders, logistics and manufacturing knowledge
- Proficient project leadership
- Expert communicator, proficient in building collaborative partnerships to work across internal and external organizations - particularly amongst the supplier communities. Able to maintain poise and self-control in emotive situations
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thorough understanding of company policies and procedures, especially those with supplier impact
- 6 Sigma/CPS Black Belt Qualified
- Understanding of lean manufacturing techniques
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.