Job Title: Supplier Development Engineer - Supply Chain
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package
An experienced Supplier Development Engineer with a proven track record and knowledge of working within a complex, global supply chain, developing and continuously improving manufacturing processes, capabilities and performance to deliver high quality engineered components is required by a leading global OEM. Ideally, you will hold a degree level Engineering qualification and or professional qualification in Engineering/Supply Chain. You will have a strong understanding of engineered products / equipment and applicable processes of manufacturing. Working within this organisation's UK based strategic Supply Chain team, you will be responsible for:
- Supplier Selection and Evaluation
- Supplier Performance and Management
- Supplier Surveillance and Audit
- Supplier Capability, Capacity
- Quality Performance , Processes and Procedures
We are seeking a talented Supplier Development Engineer who can offer:
- Extensive experience of Supply Chain Management and Development within an engineering, automotive or aerospace environment.
- Development and implementation of Supply Chain KPI's to monitor Supply Chain performance.
- Experience of identifying, implementing and developing new sources of supply for high value engineered components.
- Proven track record of successfully achieving supply chain deliverables associated with major customer projects and contracts.
- Worked in an environment promoting SRM culture with high levels of Supply Chain interaction.
- Technically strong, engineering and product knowledge.
As an experienced Supplier Development Engineer you should demonstrate:
- The ability to liaise and communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Assertive, self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Flexible, hardworking, organised with the ability to plan and prioritise.
- Strong analytical, decision and problem solving skills.
- Open minded and willing to learn, accept change.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, driven Supplier Development Engineer. In return for your supplier development experience, this global leading OEM will offer you a competitive salary & benefits package and career development.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of supplier development / supplier improvement and you are looking for a new career challenge, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Supplier Development Engineer role, please contact Lisa Osborne at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446162 or email .