Job title: Studio Engineer (Vehicle)
Salary/Hourly Rate: £Competitive (DOE)
A UK based centre of excellence for automotive design and engineering, who also provide research and development principally but also for selected partners in the automotive industry are seeking a Studio Engineer with knowledge of Class A Surfacing, Body & Closures, Lighting, Glazing, Sealing Systems and Cabin Trims to support project delivery.
You will be required to:
- Provide Studio Engineering support from initial concept design through Manufacturing to prototype development and into volume production and vehicle launch
- Analysing daily package and feasibility issues with Design, Clay/Digital modeling and engineering teams, whilst proposing world class solutions.
- Attend surface and design reviews
- Support the VCIM
- Prepare Vehicle Overlays, comparison sections and data sheets
You will have the following skills:
- Able to generate new ideas and action plans
- Occupant package and cabin integration experience
- Vehicle set up, packaging and legislation knowledge
- Effective team player
- Demonstrable experience in the automotive industry
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.