Job title: Studio Engineer
Hourly Rate: £36.00 - £38.00h
A Studio Engineer is required with a substantial automotive background and Engineering knowledge of Body systems, to support project delivery.
You will be required to:
- Interrogate the relevant Body CoC CAD offers on new programmes to understand if they all work as a vehicle system to deliver a world class product.
- Where disconnects are found, options need to be modelled in CAD and presented for the Business to agree what improvements/ trades are going to be made to resolve the issue.
- lead the alignment of offers to deliver world Class PQ.
You will have the following skills:
- Skilled user of Catia v5 is a minimum requirement
- Engineering knowledge of Body systems, design, function, performance, production & manufacturing requirements with a system engineering approach
- Excellent communications skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role (34531) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.