Job title: Studio Engineer
Location: Coventry & Redditch
A leading supplier of automotive seating are seeking a Studio Engineer with experience of Automotive interior Trim to support project delivery. The role will be located principally between the Redditch and Coventry Tech centres and in the customer studio.
- Work with the Engineering Managers to support the project teams delivering feasibility input to the customer studio to ensure A surface releases are fit for purpose
- Understand the program cost and complexity assumptions and prevent scope creep, raising appropriate escalation as required
- Develop a strong relationship with the customer studio and project engineers to ensure our requirements and constraints are understood and delivered
- Develop and maintain key sections to enable feasibility assessment
- Strong communication links maintained between customer studio and engineering teams and Lear engineering and program teams
- Proved track record in studio engineering of automotive interior trim
- Good interpersonal skills & team work
- Strong conceptual design capability
- Ability to deliver to cost and timing constraints
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.