£38.62 - 38.62 per hour
An experienced Senior Design Studio Engineer CATIA V5 is required to join an automotive OEM based in Gaydon.
- CATIA V5 Experience Essential, TCE experience desirable.
- Broad understanding of Design, modelling and Studio Engineering process, vehicle packaging, BIW, exterior trim, lighting systems, occupant & pedestrian safety, closures, manufacturing & assembly, instrument panel, console & door trim engineering.
- People Skills - a critical element of the role is the resolution of difficult feasibility issues therefore the ability to work in a cross functional team is key.
- Concept/ Studio Engineering Experience.
- Catia V5 Essential.
- Creation of Concept Solutions to design challenges experience to Include BIW, Body & Trim, Electrical and Vehicle Packaging.
- Teamcentre experience preferred
- Working with clay modelling team preferred
Additional Information: INSIDE IR35
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.