Structural Design Engineer - Contract & Permanent
South West – Aerospace & Defence - Helicopters
A Structural Design Engineer is required to join the team within a market leading, innovative engineering solutions company that specialise in safety critical and high technology environments.
The Structural Design Engineer will involve Installation Design and Modification to Helicopter Platforms and Structures.
Both Senior and Junior Engineering role available for the Structural Design Engineer.
The Structural Design Engineer - Key Responsibilities
- Represent the organisation at customer site
- Competent in the use of Catia V5
- Competent in the use of PDM/VPM
- Knowledge of Catia V4 an advantage
- Previous helicopter platform experience and advantage
- Conversant and competent in PC skills and software (MS suite)
Technical Skills and Experience required for The Structural Design Engineer
- Minimum of HNC Engineering Discipline or related Aerospace/Engineering subjects
- This is military contract so will require min 'SC' security clearance
- Results driven outlook
- Good communication in English (oral & written) & Interpersonal skills
- Customer focus - ability to build and develop customer & supplier relationships
- Organisational agility
- Problem solving ability
- Logical thinking
- Effective time management
**Security Clearance will be required for this role and therefore only applications from candidates able to obtain or already hold this will be considered**
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Structural Design Engineer, please contact Peter Heap at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on my direct line 01384 446102 or email suitable CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.