Job Title: Stress Engineer
Location: Sheffield, Yorkshire
Salary: Negotiable Dependant on Experience
We are currently recruiting for an experienced contract Stress Engineer to work at our client’s facility in Sheffield, Yorkshire.
The Stress Engineer will be working as part of our client’s CAD Design team and will work closely with the Lead Design Engineer.
The ideal candidate must:
- Strong experience of designing and analysing structural steelwork (e.g. skid type systems) using Ansys Workbench.
- Have strong experience of stress analysis in general, both hand calculations and FEA.
- Have good experience of lifting design and analysis of lifting design.
- Have good working experience using SolidWorks.
- To have familiarity with a manufacturing environment including BOMs and MRP.
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in Mechanical Engineering.
- Be used to working to short timescales.
- To have a working knowledge of product design and compliance with the machinery directive.
- Have experience of pressure vessels and the PED.
- To have familiarity with the ATEX directives and hazardous area classifications.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.