£Competitive plus benefits
A Stress Engineer is required to perform structural analysis on F1 car components using both finite elements and traditional methods. Candidates with experience of ensuring components released to production meet the set strength, stiffness and mass requirements would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, a leading Formula 1 Team based in Wantage requires a proactive Stress Engineer to produce structural reports which fully record the analysis performed to allow the engineering drawings to be approved. As a Stress Engineer you will be required to:
- Write test requests to the Prototype and Test Department
- Liaise with the Prototype & Test Department to ensure that the test is carried out efficiently and on time
- Writing test requests to the Track Engineers
- Analyse the results
The Stress Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline
- A proven track record working in a similar role, preferably in motorsport
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with stress engineering experience to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Wantage based Formula 1 Team will offer you:
- Car Scheme
- Onsite Gym
- Subsidised Canteen
- An opportunity to work for a respected Formula 1 Team
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Stress Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Stress Engineer role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.