Strategy, Governance & Planning Manager - (Job Number: 170009FD)
Job Title: Strategy, Governance & Planning Manager
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 (depending on experience)
Location: Peterborough + ad hoc travel
Relocation Package: Yes
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, 31%, bonus £7380 annual car cash allowance, private medical, childcare vouchers, contributory pension scheme, contributory share scheme.
In addition to a very competitive benefits package we also offer the following to our employees:
* Annual merit salary increase based on individual performance
* Opportunity to request sponsorship for professional membership
* Continuous learning and development
* Long term worldwide career opportunities with an evolving and dynamic Global Organisation
The Aftermarket business is a dynamic, growing business and as a result there is an exciting opportunity to become part of the Sales, Marketing, Servicing & Parts (SMSP) group as a Strategy, Governance and Planning Manager, contributing to the Division's business and long- term leadership position.
This role reports directly to the General Manager and will provide leadership to improve and build upon our $250M Parts Business globally. This will include commercial project identification, portfolio coordination, communication and project management. This role is critical in the execution of IPSD's strategy to improve value for the enterprise.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Direct and indirect supervision and coaching of cross functional project leaders
- Management of the portfolio master control and resource plans with strategic responsibility for program execution
- Management and cascade of the communication plan for the solutions strategy
- Ownership of internal governance
- Ownership of communication; to employees and stakeholders regarding project and program progress
- Collaborate with our Marketing communications team to coordinate communications to market
- Responsible for targeting new industry segments, reviewing M&A opportunities that complement the current Perkins Aftermarket Business.
- Leading significantly complex projects to improve critical business processes that drive financial results, including:
- Developing project plans and business cases, identifying opportunities, defining and financially justifying projects, building and launching project teams
- Applying solid project management methodology to manage team activities from inception to completion
- Leading teams to execute projects on time and on budget, tracking project status and results
- Removing and elevating project barriers, and developing team members
- Integrating issues with other projects/processes and coordinating the improvements with the appropriate project/process owners to accomplish the project goals, other business activities and overall business strategy
- Managing the development and maintenance of methods and systems for measuring the degree to which the project goals, objectives and metrics are being met
- Managing risk and ambiguity on a project while driving results through change
- Bachelor's degree in business or similar field
- Ability to simplify complex information and develop clear communications and presentation materials to a variety of audiences
- Ability to build and validate project plans across a multifaceted program of work
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to set bold goals, strategies to achieve those goals, andturn strategies into action
- Extraordinary leadership, interpersonal and networking skills; the ability to influence others
- Ability to build consensus
- Ability to be futuristic and enthusiastic- Ability to adapt to multiple cultures and countries; fluent in English
- Global work experience
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.