Strategy and Planning Manager
£65,000 to £75,000 + Benefits
A leading manufacturer of industrial diesel engines is seeking a Strategy and Planning Manager to join their Industrial Power Systems Division to support their aftermarket parts business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Accountable for the improvement agenda for our $250 million Parts Business globally.
- Responsible for the delivery of a variety of commercial projects aligned within the improvement strategy.
- Direct and indirect supervision and coaching of cross functional project leaders.
- Management of the resource plan with strategic responsibility for its execution.
- Management and cascade of the communication plan for the solutions strategy:
- Ownership of internal governance
- Ownership of employee communications
- Collaborate with our Marketing communications team to coordinate communications to market
- Responsible for targeting new industry segments to complement our Aftermarket Business.
- Leading significantly complex projects to improve critical business processes that drive financial results including developing project plans and business cases.
- Communicating progress of projects with appropriate leadership and teams.
- Managing risk and ambiguity on a project while driving results through change.
- You will be a change agent with proven experience in change management and complex process improvement.
- Confident to challenge and influence at all levels within the business whilst building credibility and trust with stakeholders
Skills and experiences required:
- Excellent Leadership experience gained through previous supervision and/or coaching of cross functional project managers.
- Will possess good knowledge of Business Processes and systems working in a complex environment.
- Will possess excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Will possess excellent communication skills, able to present information and deliver a clear and compelling message to your target audience.
Interested in the above role?
Please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.