Job title: Strategic Asset Management Consultant
£28,000 to £40,000 per annum DOE
A Strategic Consultant for Infrastructure Asset Management is currently required for our client based in Manchester. Our client uses data science techniques and technology solutions to understand and improve the value of assets so they perform better.
As a Strategic Consultant your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing the Asset Management Strategy
- Utilising information systems and processes that create a lifecycle cost view of asset portfolios
- Working with asset management transformation programmes
- Support clients in realising value from their asset portfolio by developing business intelligence through asset data
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A degree qualification
- Have a thorough working knowledge of asset management practice
- Understand asset performance requirements and analysis techniques needed to verify that assets are meeting the required levels of service
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work in unfamiliar business areas
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.