A creative and innovative market leader in bringing new technology to warehouse logistics the world over. Working with our customers all over the world, our client develops customised solutions and are truly at the forefront of automated technology.
Employing over 3,000 people across the planet and turning over more than €500m year on year. They believe strongly in uniting technological know-how with a long-established experience in diverse industries to be the key to delivering successful solutions for their prestigious client base.
We are looking for a Spare Parts Administrator to take on a stores management remit for our brand new modern .com engineering store located in Castle Donington.
The candidate will have experience in stores and / or spare parts management, however an engineering stores background is not essential. This is a highly structured, organised and process orientated role, requiring good IT skills, including the use of Excel, Word and Outlook and exceptional attention to detail. The candidate must possess a high level of customer service, work well within a team and work in a professional, polite and positive manner.
- Placing orders for parts
- Tracking of spare parts
- Creating returns for repair parts
- Close control of Min/Max levels of the Stores
- Checking to make sure parts are on course to be delivered on time
- Planning and tracking of the Maintenance plan
- Supporting the Engineering Team Leaders on the maintenance plan
- Tracking, trending and reporting on specific KPI's linked to the role
- Developing reports and opportunities for improvement using historical data to support with site progression
- Gain reputation for rapid and effective support
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Time served experience in a similar store's management role
- Good IT skills, including the use of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of cost spend and budgets
- Team Player
- Ability to Communicate clearly verbally, clear concise writing skills
- customer focused
- Strong budgeting skills
- Self-motivated and persistent
- Be able to work to own initiative
In return you can expect the following:
- £30,000/year starting salary
- Strong pension and annual leave entitlement (starts at 25 days)
- Private Healthcare (optional)
- Working hours 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday
- Work in a cutting edge and fast paced automated warehouse environment in Castle Donington
- Top quality training opportunities throughout your career
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong and aspiring Stores or Spare Parts Administrator who is looking to increase their experience base and develop their career within a leading automation brand based in Castle Donington.
If you are interested or would like to know more, please press 'apply' or contact Colin Reeves in confidence on 01384 446121.