£8.73 per hour + shift allowance
A Stores Operative with knowledge of stock transfer and customer orders is required for a well-established fabrications business in Cheshire. Candidates with experience of the Automotive or Metals industries would be well received.
Due to an increase in demand, my client requires a motivated and enthusiastic Stores Operative with industrial experience for a new permanent. As a Stores Operative you will be required to:
- Transferring Stock to relevant zones or dispatching in correspondence with customer requirements.
- Able to cycle count and working on own initiative or part of a team.
- Apply a continuous improvement methodology whilst working to tight targets and deadlines
The Stores Operative should have the following skills or experience:
- Metallic Components Knowledge and experience working with Steel and High Value Components
- Full UK Driving Licence and Forklift Counterbalance Licence.
- Experience of working to client requirements and deadlines alongside inventory.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of working with stock control to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Sandbach based Metals company will offer you:
- £8.73 per hour
- 38 hours a week with shift allowance and shorter Friday shifts
- Opportunities to develop your career and knowledge within this organisation
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of inventory control and dispatch and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Stores Operative role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.