- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Matthew Stride
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446108
- Expiry Date: 10 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59301
Job title: Stores Operative
Salary Range: £19,792.50 Per Annum
Overtime: Paid at premium
Hours: Shifts 37.5 hours paid week
A Stores Operative is required to join a family owned company supplying products globally with the automotive and Truck and Bus Sectors.
A Stores Operative with experience and knowledge of in house systems such as SAP and a Counterbalance and Reach Fork Lift License will be well received.
Due to increased business requirements the company based in Tyseley, Birmingham are looking to recruit a Stores Operative on a permanent basis to work with highly skilled colleagues in an innovative and collaborative team. As a Stores Operative, you will be required to:
- Accurate inputting of data into the companies in house system.
- Responsible for the receiving of goods, documenting this and storing.
- Offloading and loading of vehicles both manually and with a F.L.T.
- Maintain records of goods received and dispatched for auditing purposes
- Working in part of a team and individually to ensure tasks are completed
- Following plans and instructions to ensure the products is assemble to a high standard
- Keep work stations clean and tidy.
- Stock accuracy is of most importance and is imperative for auditing purposes
- Discrepancies to be reported to Stores Team Leader immediately.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a Stores Operative background. In return for your experience, this Tyseley based manufacturer will offer you:
- Permanent Contract
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, with 1 added holiday day added on quarterly through excellent attendance, plus 1 holiday day added on yearly with excellent attendance
- Paid Overtime
- NEST Pension enrolment at 3% and 5% match
- Shutdown over Christmas period
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. Apply now If you have a background in Stores Operative within a precision manufacturing business. If you have any questions about the Stores Operative, please contact Matt Stride at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446108
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.