Job title: Stores Controller
Salary Range: Competitive
An experienced Stores Controller is required with extensive knowledge of day to day Stores, Goods In and Despatch operations within a highly regulated manufacturing company. Candidates with experience within Aerospace/Avionics/Defence industry would be well received.
This company, based in Hounslow requires an experienced Stores Controller with Aerospace/Defence Stores and despatch experience. As the Stores Controller you will be required to:
- Ensuring the effective, speedy and accurate receipt and despatch of goods and services
- Distribute goods and spares to the workshop on a work order level
- Record on computer or otherwise receipt and despatch of goods and services, including data in an accurate and timely manner.
- Check accuracy of all received and despatched goods and services, including associated paperwork.
- Pack goods for despatch in accordance with correct procedures.
- Undertake regular stock checks/audits and resolve discrepancies.
- Liaise with Customer Services to resolve any booking in or shipping issues.
- Ensure the stores area is clean and tidy and complies with Health & Safety requirements.
- Cover store operatives’ duties if and when needed if shortage of staff due to absence or for additional support.
The Stores Controller should have the following skills or experience:
- PC Literate and computerised stock systems
- Inspection Skills
- Logistics and Warehouse industry experience, arrange domestic and overseas shipping.
- Team player and flexible attitude.
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with Stores and Despatch experience. In return this Hounslow based company will offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Car park on site
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Stores and Despatch and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Stores Controller role, please contact Paul Broadhead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446155 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.