Job Title - Stores Assistant (3146)
Hourly rate - £13.53 ltd
Location - Reading
Industry - FMCG
An opportunity has arisen for a Stores Assistant to work for the scientific research and development department of this confectionery manufacturer based in Reading. You will report to the facilities and stores manager, and your primary task will be to assist the stores lead in maintaining an effective and efficient stores facility.
Duties would include
- completing the daily stores run between sites, including the weekly stores run.
- Completing weekly stock checks
- delivering orders to departments
- replenishing consumable items
- security close down process.
- Clean Driving License
- Good Communicator
- SAP Qualified Stores qualification or experience (competence).
Working hours are 10am till 6pm
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.