£11.90 consolidated rate
An opportunity has arisen for 2 x Stores Assistants to work for a FMCG manufacturer based in the Reading area.
As Stores Assistant you will support the Facilities Manager with maintaining an efficient and effective stores service undertaking stores tasks.
- Receiving of deliveries from 3rd parties in a timely manner.
- Booking in and adhering to stores procedures and quality systems.
- Hand delivering of consumables to internal departments and other sites.
- Removing waste generated, routine and non-routine, from all sites and dispose of in accordance with (National and local) legislation.
- Supporting Stores lead in ensuring stores facilities are well stocked and maintained in a clean state at all times.
- Recording the issue of stock in accordance with procedures and quality systems.
- Attention to Detail
- Communicator and Self Starter
- Experience of operating in a stores and logistics environment
- Experience of working in a busy stores/warehouse/logistics environment.
- Clean Driving License
- Forklift License desirable
- PPE Provided
- English and Maths
- x1 Stores Assistant = 7:00AM to 3:00PM
- x1 Stores Assistant = 10:00AM to 6:00PM
- Christmas Dates: Closed 25, 26 31 December back on 2 January 2019
Interested in the above role? Please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.