£30k - 32k per year + Benefits
4 months ago
Salary – £30,000 - £32,000
Location – Bradford
A Stores Administrator is required to join a busy stores team, where you will work in a highly organised and structured environment carrying out stores management whilst checking that orders are all tracked and raised onto the system as well as regular order checks. Candidates with good IT skills with use of Excel, Word and Outlook would be well received.
Due to growth this company, a market leading organisation based in the Bradford area requires a Stores Administrator for a new permanent full-time position (Mon – Fri 8.00am – 5.00pm)
As the Stores Administrator you will be required to:
- Provide Stores Management
- Ensure they have correct spares (stock) onsite.
- Check that orders have been completed.
- Ensure that orders are tracked and raised on to the management system.
- Ensuring there is sufficient stock of various equipment and office supplies.
- Requesting of Quotes and place orders
- Ensure all purchases are recorded and provide monthly reports regarding budgets.
- Processing of engineer’s holiday forms and updating tracker.
- Ensuring all service contracts are renewed annually.
The Stores Administrator should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience of coordinating activities, documentation, stock, processes, and procedures
- Experience using Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Knowledge of cost spend and budgets.
- Experience in process driven environments
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a Stores Administration background to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Bradford based company will offer you:
Salary details – 30,000 – 32,000 (Full time hours)
Benefits – Including 6% pension, private healthcare + more.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience in structured environments as an Administrator and you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about this role, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment at Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.