Stock Integrity Manager
National Distribution Centre
Halesowen, West Midlands
Salary circa £45,000, plus benefits
This national engineering services business is going through a period of positive change and have asked us to search for and recruit an exceptional Stock Integrity Manager to work within their National Distribution Centre in the West Midlands.
The position will focus on the control, management and accountability of inventory within the distribution warehouse’s, working closely with key stakeholders including the distribution centre operations and inventory management team to align demand and warehouse capabilities.
You will analyse new product ranges and sales volume to determine the best storage medium within the warehouse and optimise the route to market through picking efficiency.
A key area of the role is to ensure the correct volumetric data information for all product, new and existing are supplied and maintained to maximise location capacity within the warehouse, you will communicate all relevant information to key stakeholders to ensure the integration of new product lines, Ensuring an operating model is in place that is robust and capable of running scenarios.
You will be responsible for identifying opportunities for improvement within the wider Supply Chain and distribution network and potential supplier improvements in packaging or shipping methods. You will also co-ordinate the checking and reporting of stock accuracy across other locations as required.
You will be expected to manage all aspects of stock integrity, location utilisation, shelf life and consolidation. Using your experience of capacity planning to manage the forecasted volume against available space in the warehouse.
As Stock Integrity Manager you will have the following knowledge and experiences:
- Stock Management and control.
- Experienced in analysing data, to collate reports, make recommendations and implement change in relation to stock and location utilisation.
- Builds relationships and liaise with colleagues across the business to work towards best in class customer service.
- Possess excellent attention to detail in relation to producing daily KPI’s.
- Accepts and tackles demanding goals with enthusiasm and positivity. Adapts to changing circumstances and can work productively in a high-pressure environment with multiple/changing priorities.
- Understanding of warehouse locations and location management, takes on the challenge of capacity planning against demand.
- Experience with dealing with volumetric data of product and storage location cube, bar code identification of product and locations. Location management through stock consolidation and pick path optimisation. Experience of vertical storage lifts along with VNA racking.
- Project Management Experience: - Previous experience of managing warehouse build out processes, working with contractors and internal departments. WMS implementation and movement of stock between locations/sites.
This is a great time to join this business as they have just started a period of positive change across the organisation. The position of Stock Integrity Manager is essential to the continued success of the distribution centre and the wider business.
If you are up for the challenge, please apply.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.