A Stock Controller with experience of maintaining the integrity of warehouse inventory is required for a fast paced trade distributor based in Solihull.
The role of Stock Controller will include:
- Conduct regular stock counts ensuring that the actual inventory is reflected in the stock control system.
- Ensure correct stock checking processes are adhered to and that deliveries are checked off in a timely manner.
- Check for damaged stock, update the stock file k and report to buying team.
- Be aware of all unplanned adjustments and report this to management.
- Process claims from suppliers.
- Keep up to speed with bin location labelling.
- Rotate stock as required and look to improve the efficiency of the stores.
- Report any discrepancies and try to understand the route causes to minimise recurring errors.
The suitable candidate for Stock Controller will need to possess the following experience:
- Existing stock controller, warehouse supervisor, or team leader with accountability of maintaining the accuracy of stock inventory.
- Hands on attitude who enjoys working with the team
- Proactive thinker who strives to make improvements.
- MRP, ERP experience is essential
If you have the required skills and experience for this role of Stock Controller and you are looking for an exciting role with a very established and successful company, then please click on the link to apply. In return we can offer a rewarding career with a good salary and benefits in an environment where you can use your initiative to make a difference.