Job Title - Stock Controller / Depot Support Manager
Hourly pay rate - £26 ltd
Location - Minworth, Sutton Coldfield
An opportunity has arisen for a Stock Controller to work for this international food manufacturer. As Stock Controller you will contribute to the operational success of the Site by providing support to all areas of the distribution centre. Actively drive site service improvement at lowest effective cost.
To lead and develop the Stock and Administration teams who support the daily operation of the distribution centre and ensures that departmental and site requirements are achieved.
* Member of the Management team taking an active role in the development of the Site and achievement of site objectives
* To ensure that the team has developed capability, structure and resources to meet the requirements of the delivery operation both now and in the future (2 direct reports, 25 team members in total)
* Management of all areas of depot support function including Stock, POD, Payroll, Planning, Service, Procurement and Reception
* Budget holder responsibility for above areas including the managing of stock loss within agreed parameters
* To make improvements in depot service levels to both internal and external customers.
* Plan depot capacity and workflows in order to ensure that agreed requirements are met, delivering the highest level of service, at the lowest possible cost
* Interfacing role with Customer Operations, Transport functions and Logistics, as well as other Network depots
* Must demonstrate an ability to manage change and improvement programs
* Must have a demonstrated ability to analyse information, understand trends and implement improvements
* Highly adaptable and able to prioritise involvement in a varied range of tasks whilst working on own initiative
* High levels of PC literacy an advantage
* Strong communication & influencing skills. Team player.
* Flexibility to work the hours required needed to do the job
* Working knowledge of Warehousing / Distribution and Transport within an FMCG environment an advantage
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.