£20k - 22k per year
£20,000 to £22,000 plus Benefits
A fast-paced manufacturing company are recruiting for a Stock Controller to support the warehousing and planning team. You will control the inventory and stock level across the business. You will have an experience working within a fast-paced warehousing environment with a strong attention to detail and previous background using stock or warehousing systems.
As a Stock Controller your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Assisting the planning team with controlling inventory levels across the business.
- Managing stock level against sales and predicted forecast.
- Supporting the planning team on administration duties and data entry.
- Work alongside the planning team to seamlessly schedule shopfloor production.
- Forecasting supply and demand alongside management team to prevent overstocking and running out of stock.
- Track shipments and address any delays.
- Support the production planner on duties whilst on annual leave.
An exciting opportunity for a Stock Controller with the following.
- Previous experience working as a Stock Controller, Warehouse Administrator or Inventory controller who is looking for a new challenge.
- Understanding of stock management process and using warehouse systems.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Stock Controller with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.