£25k - 30k per year
£25,00 to £30,000 per annum
A rapidly growing manufacturing company are looking to recruit a Stock Controller with strong stock management and warehouse management experience. You will have strong IT skills with experience using and managing internal ERP/MRP systems.
As a Stock Controller your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of:
- Reporting into the Warehouse Manager, you will manage all the stock on site.
- Managing the internal stock systems, recording accurate data and changes.
- Managing all stock ordering, goods in, customer dispatches, returned goods and stock movements.
- Liaising with customers, suppliers, and engineers in relation to stock.
- Monitoring paperwork to ensure all systems, procedures and stock is recorded and maintained to customers requirements.
An exciting opportunity for a Stock Controller with the following.
- Degree or National Diploma qualified with strong stock management experience.
- Strong IT skills with experience of using stock management systems, ERP or MRP systems.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills are important.
- Understanding of ISO9001
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Stock Controller with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.