Steering Wheel Project Engineer responsible for the Design, Development, Test and Integration of components and the management of the interfacing components. Developing and managing the implementation of feasible technical solutions to achieve programme targets
- Delivering products to Programme targets for cost, weight, quality (utilising Failure Mode Avoidance techniques) and functional performance.
- Management of the design responsible supplier teams in support of delivery of the programme milestones.
- Keeping all project documentation and Programme reporting structures up to date
Flexibility in being prepared to work at Gaydon or other west midlands locations, depending on project requirements.
- Proven experience of project management within a technical environment spanning from initial concept to product sign off, ideally encompassing the management of suppliers or other external organisations.
- The successful candidate will be an effective communicator with strong organisational, presentation and numerical skills.
- Knowledge of Digibuck (Team Centre Vismockup), to view and interrogate geometry is necessary for this position. 3) Some experience of release & change management system ( PACN's WERS)
- Ideally degree educated