£40k - 44k per year + Car, Bonus and Benefits
about 1 year ago
Job title: Steam Applications Engineer
Salary Range; £40,000 to £44,000 pa plus Car, Bonus and Benefits
Steam, Boilers, Service, Repair, Workshop, Customer Service, Field Service, Technical Support
A Steam Applications Engineer is required with knowledge of steam applications, steam boilers and steam traps to provide technical support and advice onsite with clients during field sales and technical support activities. Candidates with experience of the steam traps, steam boilers and steam applications from a service and repair industry would be well received.
Due to continued expansion and growing orders this company, a world leading service solutions provider based throughout the UK requires a forward thinking, practical minded Steam Applications Engineer who has the ability to provide technical advice and support across all areas of the business especially onsite with customers during technical meetings and discussions on steam applications. As a Steam Applications Engineer, you will be required to:
- Provide a comprehensive feedback on Failure Modes and Root Causes of failure when undertaking repairs so that corrective action can be implemented, and lessons learned
- Support the customer on site to identify problems and put forward practical solutions to increase reliability and reduce energy consumption within the steam systems.
- Provide technical support for all steam application products and systems to ensure detailed proposal can be drawn up for new business tenders working alongside the BD and Sales Teams
The Steam Applications Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Technical knowledge of steam boilers, steam traps and steam applications to provide advice and support across all areas of the business on their applications, functionality and performance
- Strong customer facing and commercial skills to support the field sales/applications teams onsite with clients during the tendering and negotiating process
- Provide advice on systems improvement and product development when required to ensure the organizations products are continually being improve and performance increased
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of steam systems and applications especially within boiler systems from a servicing, installation, repair, rectification and tender process, seeking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this UK based service provider will offer you:
- £40,000 pa to £44,000 pa plus car, Bonus, Pension and Benefits
- Opportunity to work from home in supporting multiple locations across the UK
- Excellent career development and progression with a forward thinking organisation that is growing and expanding across multiple sectors.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of steam applications, systems and/or steam boilers from a service engineering, installation and applications arena and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Steam Applications Engineer role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.